The Pipers Guild has established connections to major entertainment venues throughout Nova Scotia. This allows a performer access to sites they may not have previously considered. The Pipers Guild also works to provide you, the entertainer, with a fair and reasonable return for your efforts, while still keeping the customer satisfied. With your contract from the Guild you rest assured, knowing that rates are reasonable and that payment is guaranteed! New acts are being sought daily. Be the next act to sign on with The Pipers Guild!
Requirements for musicians:
- Solo musicians must be at least 16 years of age.
- Musicians must provide their own transportation.
- All Highland performers must have complete and correct Highland dress
- All Pipers must have: kilt, sporran, hose, shoes, belt, shirt & tie or correct period equivalent, dress jacket, proper head gear, pipes with bag cover
- Dancers: dress appropriate to the individual dance and performance
Requirements for all performers:
- Semi-formal to formal attire as is appropriate for formal functions.
- Musicians and dancers must be qualified performers who have demonstrated to The Pipers Guild an appropriate level of skill for paid public displays.
- All musicians will be contracted to the Piper’s Guild and Scotian Music and will agree to maintain a professional demeanour and attitude at all performances.
The Pipers Guild is always looking for interested professionals. We may be able to provide work for you through our clients. This includes DJs, photographers, caterers, music teachers and more.
Scotian Music is the dedicated website of The Piper’s Guild, an independent contracting firm dedicated to providing affordable, quality service to both the public and musicians alike. We are based in the beautiful town of Shelburne and look forward to fulfilling your musical requirements. Please contact us with any questions or comments. We look forward to hearing from you!